Morning. Day. Night.
Connect with your senses, relax your muscles and your mind.
Lavender and Bergamot is like the perfect cup of Earl Grey.
Lavender combines the enchanting fragrance of organic lavender blossoms with the stimulating citrusy scent of bergamot pressed from real fruit and flowers creating a relaxing and calm bath experience like no other.
Our bath soaks are made with a combination of the most natural ingredients to give you a clean and relaxing experience. Ingredients include epsom salts, Dead Sea salts, Himalayan pink salts, and essential oils to help remove toxins, stimulate circulation, ease muscle pains, de-stress and provide soothing relief for healthier skin.
- Dead Sea salts comes from evaporating seawater and has various trace minerals such as magnesium and iron since they are minimally processed. It offers detoxifying benefits, stimulate circulation and its antiseptic anti-inflammatory properties will deep clean and sooth your skin.
- Himalayan pink salts get their pink colour from its rich iron content. It contains all 84 essential trace elements required by your body. It offers detoxifying benefits, stimulate circulation and its antiseptic anti-inflammatory properties will deep clean and sooth your skin.
- Essential oil
- Lavender is a multipurpose oil with antidepressant, antibacterial, calming, stress reducing and sleep promoting properties. It has a strong earthy floral scent with a woody undertone.
- Bergamot is well known to help reduce anxiety and stress with its uplifting and stimulating properties. In baths, it also relieves cracks on the skin and heels while protecting your skin against infections. It has an uplifting sweet citrus, light floral scent with a bit of tartness.
- The essential oils we source are all 100% pure therapeutic grade, have undergone GC/MS tests and 20 purity tests.
Add about half a cup of the bath soak to your tub and disperse throughout the bath with your fingers. Take in the aromas of the essential oils and let the natural mineral salts absorb into your skin.
A portion of the proceeds from all sales are donated to the Pregnancy and Infant Loss Network of Sunnybrook Hospital. Your funds will be used to improve bereavement care and support for families and education for health care professionals in Ontario.